Douglas KC Chin
MBA (University of Leicester)
B.Eng. (Mechanical & Production Engrg) (NUS)
Master certification in Project Management
- Held senior leadership positions with large corporates collaborating with demanding stakeholders, leading large teams and executing strategic programs across regions that impact bottom line.
- A people management executive who has groomed significant number of managers and leaders across cultures in Asia.
- A systems implementation expert who has established from scratch industrial engineering functions with corporate and site level capital investment, capacity utilization maximization and demand fulfilment, and space revenue optimization.
- An experienced project leader who led strategic initiatives including factory/product lines relocations, integration of M&A and greenfield construction of mega factories in Asia.
- Accomplished asset and people productivity programs using LEAN and other methodologies to achieve additional capacity and space with minimum or no investment, reduce manufacturing turnaround time and avoid hiring of labour.
- A passionate professional with almost 30 years’ hands-on experience in MNC electronics, semiconductor and precision machining in corporate strategic operations, operations management, facility management and construction functions. Accomplished project works in small factory start-up, SME and dysfunctional factory.
- Worked and lived in Singapore, China, Philippines, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand, Hongkong and USA.
MBA (Finance – Public Accounting)
B. Eng. (Mechanical, Honours)
Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Held senior leadership positions with multinational companies driving business excellence and supply chain functions, business end-to-end processes.
- A result-oriented yet people focus and hands-on influencer that delivers on promise.
- Strategy focus leader that formulates 3, 5 and 10 years plan.
- A coach and implementer for most operational excellence tools at all levels of business; ranging from production floor to strategic business planning for C-Suite.
- A strong business leader who drives high customer impact projects that delivers business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Certified 6-Sigma Black Belt and Change Management practitioner by Fortune 50 Companies that excels in business excellence arena.
- With more than 30 years’ of hands-on experience in complete supply chain functions from warehouse, inventory management, procurement to international logistics, contributed cost effectiveness and fast response time for customers.
- A problem solving and training expert in all LEAN Six Sigma tools from Kaizen, Poka Yoke, Value Stream Mapping, Root Cause Analysis, Gemba, OEE and others.
Wong Horng Yu
B. Eng. (Mechanical) Queensland University of Technology
Diploma (Mech Engrg)
- Held prominent leadership positions with few multinational and small medium enterprise organizations in Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Facility.
- An effective management executive who led successful task force in highly technical operational projects from improvement of production yield, cycle-time, cost, equipment OEE to sourcing of breakthrough materials, qualification of latest advanced technological equipment and process optimization.
- A passionate problem solver with skills to cut across various functions from semiconductor backend assembly, frontend fab, test to metrology.
- An experienced project leader who contributed successfully to factory start-up, integration of M&A and construction of factories in Asia.
- A strong industrial engineering leader with ability to coach and establish the department from scratch with proficiency in capacity modelling & improvement, space planning and capex control.
- A semiconductor business partner with more than 20 years’ hands-on experience in set-up, qualification and maintenance, is leading a team of facilities installation and equipment hook-up professionals supporting frontend and backend semiconductor factories in Asia.
Advanced Dip (Industrial Engineering)
Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)
Certified MOST and MTM2
- Held regional leadership positions with large and medium size organizations in supply chain and logistics management, industrial engineering and program management.
- A people management leader who led by example and groomed many managers across cultures in Asia.
- An industrial expert with in depth knowledge and proven achievements who has led training personnel and starting industrial engineering, supply chain and logistics functions in China and South Asia.
- An experienced project leader who led strategic initiatives including factory/product lines relocations, LEAN manufacturing system design for small/medium/mega factories in Asia.
- Accomplished asset, people and logistics productivity programs using LEAN, Theory of Constraints and Six Sigma methodologies to achieve additional capacity, cost saving and turnaround time reduction.
- A highly experienced hands-on professional with almost 30 years’ in MNC electronics, building automation and mechanical systems and material handlings in corporate strategic operations, supply chain & logistics and construction functions.
- Worked and lived in Singapore, China, Thailand, Vietnam and USA.